Please contact email@example.com for more information.
FIRST LEGO League Resources
- Sample FLL Budget
- Sample Student Contract
- Create a FIRST® Account
- Consent and Release form
- Table building instructions
- Animal Allies-Model building instructions – What’s your favorite model?
- Animal Allies-Field setup guide – Keep in mind the difference between models and missions 🙂
- Animal Allies Challenge Guide
- Animal Allies Challenge Overview
- Animal Allies YouTube Videos (4 videos on FIRST LEGO League Channel)
- Animal Allies Challenge Updates – Last Update 12/6/16
- Animal Allies Rules Clarifications
- Check out the Animal Allies worksheets at the bottom of the https://techbrick.com website!
- Judging Rubrics!
- Order missing parts
- Can find it here? Visit one of these links:
New Coach Resources
- 080416 New Coach Training
- Join the Schoology FIRST Steps course! – New!
https://app.schoology.com/login (Log in to your Schoology account. Click “Courses” dropdown at top of screen and click “Join”. Then enter access code J5MMV-WZ8D3 or request an invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Robotics Coach Academy Resources
- Programming Challenge Guideline – Engineering Design Process
- Use this only if your team would like to win!
- Sample Space Challenge badge charts (Skills, Challenges)
- Revise these for your teams own Skills Learning or Challenge Missions
- Space Challenge summer camp mat map: Use this to “Design” your solution
- Decision-Making Chart sample: Use Ranking (low) or Scoring (high) to logically compare options
- Space Challenge Activity Kit:
- Space Challenge Videos!
- Mars Exploration Lesson (Lesson-pdf) (Answer key-pdf) – Thanks Plew Elementary!
(Email your suggestions to add: email@example.com)
- FLL Global Channel
- 2016 – 2017 Animal Allies – Launched August 30th!
- 2015 – 2016 Trash Trek
- Motor Usage Tutorial – Thanks Carson!
- Tutorial Channels
Other Cool Stuff!
- Stronghold – Made of LEGOs – What? – Sign up to vote this into reality.
- Ted Talk: From mach-20 glider to hummingbird drone
Doolittle Institute: firstname.lastname@example.org